💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 09/08/2026. Last edited 1 week, 2 days ago.
Intro 1
Many people inspire me on Bmindful - though I must admit if you aren’t sharing too much it’s hard to say this is current .
though on Bmindful - your beautiful thoughts remain &
we can tap on them anytime
many yrs ago Jeff - who doesn’t mind I address him by his first name created threads called Powertools . They were powerful threads filled with what worked
I am going to start a bit of my own & I am suggesting you give it a try
Short wake up video
I Am in tune with my time, my focus,my energy and health.
Time is exactly where I desire it to be.
My energy permits and allows magnificent results.


L
without lyrics - the official video
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 09/08/2026. Last edited on 10/08/2026.
SRWE even inspired organized tables of contents lol
I Will create mine
post 1️⃣ Link to post 1
Binaural beats by member 528 Universe
& some related affirmations
post 2️⃣Link to post 2
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 09/08/2026. Last edited on 25/08/2026.
Post 1️⃣
Sometimes before I can do my morning mind dump I enjoy affirming my desire & ability to write
While a mind dump never needs to be in complete sentences - and sometimes I prefer doing 1-2 word only lists to clear out my mind. writing ✍️ affirmations- see my mind in belief that writing will be easy and worth it❣️
I’m allowed to start when I’m ready.
- write with calm speed , comfort and accuracy.
I trust my ability to capture insights.
My notes help me take meaningful action.
- I keep my notebooks tidy and intentional.
- I use symbols and shorthand effectively.
- My written reflections deepen my understanding.
- I create note layouts that support learning.
- I retain more when I write things by hand.
- My notes connect ideas clearly and creatively.
- I consistently update and organize my notes
- Each page shows progress toward my tasks/goals.
- I enjoy the ritual of handwriting my thoughts.
- My ideal notes are accessible whenever I need them.
Affirmations in process
& so is this whole thread lol
Nourishment helps my mind show up.
I can move gently and still make progress.
One drink, then one calm next step.
I’m not behind—I’m transitioning.
I can start even while my mind protests.
Calm focus is coming back to me.
I only need the next tiny step.
I can be productive in a gentle way.

Affirmations in process

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My handwriting is clear and purposeful.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Every page I write organizes my thoughts.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I capture key ideas quickly and accurately.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My notes reflect my focus and intention.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I use headings and structure naturally.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Important points stand out at a glance.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My summaries are concise and useful.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I draw quick diagrams that clarify concepts.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My note-taking improves my memory daily.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I prioritize information with confidence.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I review and refine my notes with ease. .
—
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My notebooks have become my reliable resources.
- I
Tasks bow to my rhythm, concluding with elegant finesse.
→ I can see ahead as my beautiful life … the opportunities, and take action now
→ I finish what matters.
→ My tasks align under my command, flowing ever so smoothly to their end.
→ I prioritize my tasks and joyfully execute my day.
Every deadline
becomes a gateway
to my next achievement.
I turn chaos
into order,
finalizing
tasks
with creative flair.
I release the grip
of what-ifs,
welcoming the future
as a canvas for my
bold &
beautiful
choices.
My highest frequency
is now visible in my
surroundings and habits.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 09/08/2026. Last edited on 11/08/2026.
Post 2
I celebrate the
art of finishing,
making each task a legacy.

love the mantras from INTENSATI WORKOUT {Patricia Moreno}-I am powerful beyond measure. I am stronger than I think.
I am braver than I seem.
I am blessed with all I need.
I am free to be.
I am one of a kind.
I am unapologetic.
I am the master of my mind.
All negative thoughts stop right now. Today I declare I love myself!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 09/08/2026. Last edited on 11/08/2026.
A heavy feeling doesn’t require
thinking; it requires gentleness

Anxiety’s grip loosens as
I celebrate the raw materials
of my being,
turning flaws into
foundational strengths.

In the blueprint of my life,
I am the designer
who silences panic
by trusting
my intuitive
vision and
my G_d
the Creator of the Universe
who always
gives me
perfect direction

Waves of self-doubt
dissolve
as I construct barriers
of affirmation, fortifying my path
to authentic renewal.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 09/08/2026. Last edited on 11/08/2026.
I deserve a productive day made of small wins.
Today’s job is initiation.
I’m building steadiness day by day.
Small actions count.
One cue, then motion.
I’m allowed to move slowly.
I can get going even when I feel stuck.
I don’t need motivation to move.
My mind can be quiet while my hands act.
Reaching is enough right now.
I can return to the next step easily.
I only do what’s next.
I can do the first step only.
My body knows steps; I follow them.
I can interrupt freeze with action.
I keep it short and successful.
I trust my micro-steps.
I only do what’s next.
I can do hard things in tiny parts.
I can repeat the routine.
I can start with one reach.
Timers help me.
I stop when the timer ends.
Starting is my win.
My plan is simple: reach, grab, put on.
I can answer the door and then resume.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 09/08/2026. Last edited on 11/08/2026.
Harmony in the world within
will be reflected in the world without
by harmonious conditions,
agreeable surroundings,
the best of everything.
It is the foundation of health
and a necessary essential to all greatness,
all power,
all attainment,
all achievement and all success.
Charles Haanel

Harmony in the world within
means the ability to control our thoughts,
and to determine for ourselves
how any experience is to affect us.

Harmony in the world within
results in optimism and affluence;
affluence within results in affluence without.. Charles Haanel

Mental efficiency
is contingent upon harmony;
discord means confusion;
therefore, he who would acquire power must be in harmony with Natural Law. Charles Haanel

We are related to the world within by the subconscious mind. The solar plexus is the organ of this mind; the sympathetic system of nerves presides over all subjective sensations, such as joy, fear, love, emotion, respiration, imagination and all other subconscious phenomena. It is through the subconscious that we are connected with the Universal Mind and brought into relation with the Infinite constructive forces of the Universe.Charles Haanel

. It is the coordination of these two centers of our being, and the understanding of their functions, which is the great secret of life. With this knowledge we can bring the objective and subjective minds into conscious cooperation and thus coordinate the finite and the infinite. Our future is entirely within our own control. It is not at the mercy of any capricious or uncertain external power.Charles Haanel


We are related to the world without by the objective mind. The brain is the organ of this mind and the cerebro-spinal system of nerves puts us in conscious communication with every part of the body. This system of nerves responds to every sensation of light, heat, odor, sound and taste.Charles Haanel
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 09/08/2026. Last edited on 11/08/2026.

-
I embrace new beginnings
-
I am the creator of my life. I create through my thoughts, my words, and my actions!
-
I create my life in harmony and with balance.
-
I am receptive to the wisdom which gives me knowledge to bring harmony and right action into every phase of my daily living. I'm dancing free!
-
I am a skilled choice maker.
-
So great is the good that I am expecting that every pain along the way is joyous!
-
I experience the joy of being
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 09/08/2026. Last edited on 11/08/2026.

I am whole, perfect,
strong, powerful,
loving
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content