login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2026 join me -Hey Everyone 5 affirmations you ❤️ & more

Share 5 affirmations @ a time 

let’s enjoy & allow a great life 

feel free to add background music & self talk

if it helps you 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Tasks bow to my rhythm, concluding with elegant finesse.
  →   I can see the opportunities, and I will take action!
  →   I finish what matters.
  →   Tasks align under my command, flowing smoothly to their end.
  →   I prioritize my tasks and joyfully execute my day.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


  →   I allow  the best and I get it NOW
  →   My nervous system is awesome safety and I experience

this now  graciously.
  →   I trust myself to start and finish.

Even when my mind doubts np

What does my mind

know-

I have got this!

I was born with potential.

I was born with goodness

and trust.

I-was born with ideals and dreams.

I turn them into what I  want - today.
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Every deadline

becomes a gateway

to my next achievement.

 

I turn chaos

into order,

finalizing

tasks

with creative flair.

 

I release the grip

of what-ifs,

welcoming the future

as a canvas for my

bold &

beautiful

choices.

My highest frequency

is now visible in my

surroundings and habits.

I AM doing what is needed when it is needed . Thank you!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to 💛you’ve always had the power , my dear 💐❣️'s post:

Thank you for starting this thread!!

  1. I keep my focus on mySelf and my priorities. 
  2. Focusing on each responsibility is my method of building and re-enforcing my inner confidence.
  3. I embrace continuous learning. I thrive in reforming and in transforming fears and doubts as I choose to boost my intrinsic motivation!
  4. I boost my intrinsic motivation with new growth of core competencies and picking goals that stretch my skills.
  5. I make sure that I experience JOY in this process INTENTIONAL GROWTH - AS I support and become ONE with my FOCUS trained on MY ROUTINE OF BEING ON TARGET.
  6. I reinforce my commitment structurally by continuously injecting JOY, CHOICE, MUSIC and POSITIVITY with the strength, endurance and resilience.
  7. I incorporate structured daily physical exercise that allows me to blend my need for core physical fitness and a really healthy balance between my mental and physical plane.
  8. My mind and my body align and support my efforts that create success in this endeavor!
  9. My heart, MY SPIRIT and mind align and --- so does my stomach! I have hunger for this goal! 
  10. I LOVE my to do list!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I bring my Soul into my goals!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post: wonderful Affirmations life is about making excellent choices💐💐💐

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My purpose has returned with a vengeance this evening. I found many things my hubby wrote … and how much he gave … even while he was in physical pain . It was his very essence to be a that loving person no matter what . I hurt for him - first … How much pain he experienced. He was not a complainer - he was the epitome of someone who believed in what the mind could do … his words often … were he’d put the pain in another place. I was good using my mind … I am happy

to admit

though you would hear if I stubbed my toe lol. I have a deadline of sorts tomorrow- therefore Itonight is the last eve I have to ‘go for it ‘ & make big things happen . I dedicate affirmations I post tonight to my husbands amazing mind & loving spirit. I loved how we learned from one another . I loved how we believed in the power of healing & hope. My back has been bothering me… though if my hubby could do things he did … I am giving myself a pass to do the same .My purpose is to love my goals -tasks the way we loved one another .:. These tasks would’ve been that energy /I commit to that loving energy now

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:love it !

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to 💛you’ve always had the power , my dear 💐❣️'s post:

Thank you for sharing the above story - it is very empowering!

I know that energy work is life giving!

I love your quote: "My purpose is to love my goals..."

Beautiful!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Tonight I rewrite my story to

propel my tasks

into a fine finish.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My self-care is consistent,

intentional, and meaningful

 

I love how I know that I

can release the belief 

that I must earn rest.

 

I am worthy of rest,

renewal, and

nourishment.


I create and maintain

routines that support

my highest well-being.

 

My wellness is mine,

and I choose

and I

allow 

it every day.

.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM
Amazing!

I rewrite new stories as I desire

I form awesome new habits

as desired

 

I forge new neural

connections whenever I desire.

 

I am in awe of my awesomeness.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  I enjoy the process of exploring possibilities and finding flawless answers.

  →   I keep experimenting with a beginner mind until the answer to the riddle at hand is my friend to the end.

→   I remain peacefully calm and curious while decoding each question.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content