login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2026 favorite Affirmations from others you LOVE

Share favorites 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I stop listening to those who want to import their fears into me • I give up the need to correct people’s impressions of me. • I love being found out, i.e., caught in the act of being my authentic self. •I love how I awake or change or resolve or complete at just the right moment

• I have an enormous capacity for re-building, restoring, transcending. • I expand my compassion toward myself and everyone.

affirmations by Dr. David Richo

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am deeply centered

and peaceful in life.

Louise Hay

 

It is safe for me to be alive

and joyous.

Louise Hay

 

I stand up for myself, and Life supports me in unexpected, loving ways.

Louise Hay


I am well structured and balanced.
Louise Hay

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

More from Louise Hay

My eyes are

windows to a vibrant 

world

I cherish the colors

and details of life

 

My eyes guide

me to wonderful experiences

 

My eyes are resilient

and adaptable

I’m grateful for

the clarity and depth of my vision 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I create only joyful experiences in my loving world.

 

It’s okay to make noise. I express myself freely and joyously. I speak up for myself with ease. I express my creativity. I am willing to change.

 

I open my heart and sing the joys of love.

all from Louise Hay

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content