login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2026 pg 1 of. 5 Smart Routine's The Mad CookieMan’s Awesome PlayList

this is SmartRoutine’s list from a very long thread - I broke it down to 5 threads !

Ph 1 of 5

 


I'm going to see if I can remember how to link to some youtube videos. Give me a minute... 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Page number links coming soon 

Creating links for SRWE ‘s playlist

I will make sure I copied all of your songs 

Had to make separate threads bc you did such an amazing job of posting - couldn’t open all of your tunes on the same thread page lol 

It’s so good to listen to such a variety of tunes … classics that

speak to the soul 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Smart Routines was our music man❣️ 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content