I'm going to see if I can remember how to link to some youtube videos. Give me a minute...
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary
I'm going to see if I can remember how to link to some youtube videos. Give me a minute...
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary
This Life - Your body has an expiration date The clock is ticking... How you live now matters.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary
Agency - Some things are in your control. Some things are not. Wisdom begins with knowing the difference.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary
Hey SRWE!!!!
Love having you here!!!
Thank you for sharing music!
I've been doing somewhat of a musical detour that has been extraordinarily good for me!
I'm looking forward to spending some time and enjoying your selections!
Thank you!
Kathi
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
Enough - Needs are few. Wants are endless. Each arrival spurs the next journey. Arrival is temporary.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary
Examination - What truly matters to you most is not always obvious. What matters most is often discovered only through honest self-examination.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary
Focus - Meaningful work is often hard. Meet it is small deliberate intervals. Rest. It will settle. It will clarify. Then return.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary
Fundamentals - Often a small number of well-considered actions produce the most meaningful results.
Focus on the fundamentals for a strong foundation.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary
My internet is really slow tonight, 💛❣️Heartfelt Timing . Sorry for so few songs, lol. Tell Flowergirl hello.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary