login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2026 Nurture Yourself -Beauty of Being & Deadlines

Affirmations & more

Self Talk -

Quotes -

Thoughts & Affirmations -Boundaries

Related image

I can get through & to my deadline tasks Ā one small step at a time & repeat & momentum growsĀ 
I don’t have to do everything at once.
Slow is still progress.
I can start even if I feel depleted.
My small efforts count.
One task done is enough & then repeat the processĀ 
I can focus on what’s next, not everything.
I work at my pace.
I create momentum with tiny actions.
Deadlines are manageable when they’re broken into steps.

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content