login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2026 Timeless - staying youthful & personally on task

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love taking care of my body. My body responds so beautifully to this care.

 

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I say YES to myself and my needs, my energy always increases and I feel wonderful.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I awaken each morning feeling the promise of a new day and a new beginning.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love moving my body. I love getting stronger and more flexible every day.

source site: Dr. C Northrup

 

9a887a6ff29e796577f7f1f09f66430d.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • I power down 
    • I keep my world peaceful 
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love taking care of my body. My body responds so beautifully to this care.

     

     Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I say YES to myself and my needs, my energy always increases and I feel wonderful.

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I awaken each morning feeling the promise of a new day and a new beginning.

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love moving my body. I love getting stronger and more flexible every day.

    source site: Dr. C Northrup

 

  • moving my body is a good thing 
  • I focus on myself & how this will be part of my day 

  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ2►• SonyaTriggs-Wharton VIDEO While You YOUEXERCISE-YOU CAN DO IT- [sounds monotonous…unless you are working out…might just be the ticket…to doing…ONE MORE(:
  •  

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ1 ►• healthy-mind movie

success n’freedom(bmindful member) created this video

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content