login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUGUST 2026 Thoughts To Create A Really Good Life (return to what-helps.)

Let’s talk to ourselves with love 

self-care.png

I am stronger than pressure.

.

I choose to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom and so it is!

I am refreshed, and in the mode of operation for whatever I need and want.

 
 

I Am an Incredible refreshed new way

with all the love and refreshing abilities of I AM.

I feel what is powerfully good for me are at my disposal right now

My wide open desirable choices on my journey are now & those in my future are patiently waiting  for me

I know what I want and what I need and I am allowing this life of ease on my incredible newest journey.

I have blinders on for unwanted detours & only allowing incredible journey

I thank you God, as my awesome Perfect Provider/

connection to the Best of only the Best.
I claim that best

as I observe /participate

in that best

which is healthy,

whole

& perfectly loving qualities .

And it is all so. Amen.

I release any

pressure and return to what-helps.

I don’t have to perform for anyone.

I can do the next tiny thing.

My job is not to meet expectations; myjob is to be steady.

I can soften my mind and care for my-body.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

Boundaries are how we tell our nervous system and our relationships, “This is what I will and won’t give.”

 

They create consistency so effort has somewhere to go,

and so progress is possible.

With boundaries, we can honor our values,

protect our attention, and turn intention into results instead of explaining ourselves in circles.
Why we need boundaries

We can’t trust what matters to us to show up on

its own when our focus

is constantly being pulled,

bargained over, or overridden

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
d6dee6d8cb7eb505d573b8c7665883f3.jpg
 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content