Share w/ me
&/or
List what you love where you love 😍
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Share w/ me
&/or
List what you love where you love 😍
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am held by love on every side.
My heart is allowed to be soft and still brave.
Today, I choose courage wrapped in kindness.
I am guided toward what is meant for me.
My grief does not cancel my power.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I move forward with a protected, steady light.
I honor what was and I choose what is next.
I am not behind; I am right on time for my own path.
I begin again, as many times as I need.
My next step appears when I’m ready.
I complete with intention.
I protect my peace while I progress.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am allowed to be successful and a bit this and that
I can grieve and know my life is still growing.
I can feel love and still live forward.
I am making room for that brighter future.
The path opens when I keep walking.
I am powerful in my persistence.
I’m strong enough to start, strong enough to stop, strong enough to continue.
I choose hope without forcing it.
I feel my power returning, there it is - one breath at a time.
Today, I am a miracle in motion.
I will get this done—and I will be proud of myself while doing it.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I release pressure and receive support.
I am safe to feel deeply.
I am safe to do the work of today.
I can be both tender and unstoppable.
My energy is sacred.
I reclaim my momentum in quiet ways.
I am allowed to be powerful without being hard.
I trust the timing of my life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I release pressure and receive support.
I am safe to feel deeply.
I am safe to do the work of today.
I can be both tender and unstoppable.
My energy is sacred.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I reclaim my momentum in quiet ways.
I am allowed to be powerful without it being hard.
I trust the timing of my life.
I release pressure and receive support.
I am safe to feel deeply.
I am safe to do the work of today.
I can be both tender and unstoppable.
My energy is sacred.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I do not have to feel “ready” to do the work.
I begin before my mind catches up.
Focus finds me when I take the first step.
I am blessed with clarity as I work.
I notice what helps—and I repeat it.
I am guided toward the easiest next thing.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am worthy of ease and I expect it now
I am worthy of support and I give this lovingly to myself now
I am worthy of a smooth start - I feel it arriving
I listen to what I need and respond kindly.
My feelings are real, and my choices are mine.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I can start even if I feel uncertain.
I breathe in strength.
I breathe out overwhelm.
My body and mind cooperate with me today.
I protect my attention like it matters—because it does.
I am becoming the version of me who finishes.
I can keep promises to myself and like the process more and more
I am turning intention into action.
I can create progress from indecision and slow starts
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
The next step is simple.
I choose the next right action.
I am allowed to move slowly and still move forward.
I release what isn’t mine to hold.
I release what I can’t control.
My deadlines are manageable when I approach them with grace.
I break tasks into gentle pieces.
Two weeks is plenty time for real completion.
I can do one piece at a time.
I finish with steadiness.
I am building stability inside myself.
I am allowed to need time—and still be productive.
I am steady even when my heart is aching.
I do not abandon myself when it gets hard.
I am my own ally.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I reclaim my momentum in quiet ways.
I am allowed to be powerful without being hard on myself
I trust the timing of my life.
My home is a place where I can breathe and reset.
I create order with calm hands.
I make progress that counts.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I can choose to finish what matters most.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I can choose to do hard things gently.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My mind is clearing like dawn and rising like a phoenix
I return to myself—again and again better than before
I am stronger than the heaviness I carry.
I am prepared to take up space in my own life.
My actions today are spells of change.
I choose to be capable of focus when I’m ready to begin.
I choose one task that supports my future.
I don’t need perfect—I just need to be me and true.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am proud of my effort.
Love is still fueling my endurance.
I honor my heart by living my life fully.
I carry gratitude like a warm cloak.
I am not alone in this -never.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am surrounded by perfect support
I am brave enough to begin now.
I’m creating a better “me” with every small effort.
I can choose calm and competence together.
I move through my day with quiet power.
I turn my “I can’t” into “I can try. For awhile ”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I trust my ability to learn and like more as I go.
I am allowed to adjust my plan without failure.
I choose solutions over any spirals.
I can handle one thing at a time.
My home responds to my presence.
Clean, organized, and calm are possible as I desire
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi