login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2026 oh yeah! Peace Fun Joy - we go everywhere together 🥳

 

To-truly-laugh-you-must.jpg


I choose peace 
My needs are my priority 
My sleep is protected 
My boundaries are my friends 
Easy brain now.
Rest is productive.
I release troublemakers
I am free
I don’t have to care 
Quiet is allowed.
My mind body and spirit receive care.
yes energy is reserved for me

 I say no to conversations that  cost me sleep.
 Grief deserves gentleness.
I move at my pace.
 I am exceptionally okL
I can slow down without losing my strength.
My life is mine.
Peace is the plan. brain now.
Rest is productive
Quiet is allowed.

My body deserves care. 

self-care.png

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I choose to discover wonderful things daily.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I AM the artist

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I allow my  experiences to be my own.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I Make An Ongoing Date With Myself Every Day!

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I focus on my why bc they lead me to more peace & fulfillment 

my life is healthy and joyous

at all levels

in my mental, physical,

spiritual world.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I make a fresh new  commitment every day to a life that I treasure 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I make a commitment to my life and create intentions and beautiful decisions daily … and throughout my day every day.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am aware of my decisions.

I AM  Happily GENTLE / AND FIRMLY DISCIPLINED .

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I make a commitment to a new way of living!

I celebrate BEFORE DURING  AND AFTER ALL OF MY DECISIONS.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

🎉

Yay 🤩
-*Easy is my superpower today. 🦸‍♀️
-

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Capability looks like this: step → pause →step. 👣

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


- Today I’m collecting tiny wins. 🏆

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I’m the Gentle Captain of my own small ship. ⚓️
    - 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • Easy is my superpower everyday. 🦸‍♀️
    - I can do one tiny thing then I’m allowed to vibe higher 
    -

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • My freeze is just my brain saying: Low lights, please.💡
    - I don’t have to clean the whole world just one little corner of my life. 🌈
    - Joy is a skill. I’m practicing it in sips, pauses, and breaths. 🥤
    - Today I’m not chasing perfect—I’m collecting tiny wins.🏆

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


  • - I’m allowed to feel grief AND still feel a little spark.🔥💖💖💖
    -

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I’m not behind—I'm doing micro-magic.🪄
    - Capability looks like this: **step → pause → step.👣
    - I choose **simple** and my nervous system goes: ahhh, ok.😌
    - I’m allowed to be messy
    Healing is allowed.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • 💛 I Am Doing it my way 😍

🥳

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Raise your

vibes 

easier than we think 

actually it’s all about you thinking 

a little higher 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content