login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2026 Affirmation Time - part 1

Let’s Talk Nice To OURSELVES 

I stop listening to those who want to import their fears into me • I give up the need to correct people’s impressions of me. • I love being found out, i.e., caught in the act of being my authentic self. •I love how I awake or change or resolve or complete at just the right moment

• I have an enormous capacity for re-building, restoring, transcending. • I expand my compassion toward myself and everyone.

affirmations by Dr. David Richo

 

 

 

→   I persevere, focus and work very hard, and I make it happen. I know I can do this.
  →   I can do this
  →   I take care of myself by eating and sleeping properly
  →   Appreciation and I are inseparable.
  →   I EXPECT GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME, AND NO DOUBT THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS THEY DO
  →   I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be
  →   This moment is peaceful.
  →   I am fit, healthy and attractive.
  →   I will create a home full of joy and peace.
  →   I am beautiful inside and out
  →   I am a success in all that I do.
  →   I am grateful for each experience in my life
 
all of my skills and abilities are increasing quickly
  →   I see the greatness in all situations and seek what will bring me joy. I was born to live a joyous life!
  →   I can do this Now I have a better plan. I am really good at this
  →   I can do this because it supports my freedom and care.
  →   Just for me I can do this. To honor my loved one I can do this. I have chosen to succeed.
  →   The timing is perfect The opportunity is perfect I can do this. I AM this. I am beyond this.
  →   I can do this. I am doing this. I love myself for being my most authentic self .
  →   I can do this now. I Am doing this to my evolving satisfaction. I have good feelings about this now.
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


  →   I am truly grateful for the beauty and love that blesses every day of my life.
  →   I DELIGHT IN BEING SCRUPULOUSLY KIND TO MY SELF
  →   I AM NOW CREATING THE LIFE OF MY SWEETEST DREAMS.
  →   I FEEL NOTHING BUT LOVE, UNDERSTANDING AND COMPASSION FOR MYSELF
  →   I NOW DELIGHT IN THE PEACE THAT PASSETH UNDERSTANDING.
  →   I TAKE CARE OF MY BODY WITH RESPECT AND LOVE

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I capture key ideas quickly and accurately.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I draw quick diagrams that clarify concepts.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Important points stand out at a glance.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Every page I write organizes my thoughts.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My notes reflect my focus and intention.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I use headings and structure naturally.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I prioritize information with confidence.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I review and refine my notes with ease. .

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My notebooks have become my reliable resources.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My summaries are concise and useful.


 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me.

  - - - I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace

——

•I stop listening to those who want to import their fears into me • I give up the need to correct people’s impressions of me. • I love being found out, i.e., caught in the act of being my authentic self. •I love how I awake or change or resolve or complete at just the right moment

• I have an enormous capacity for re-building, restoring, transcending. •

affirmations by Dr. David Richo




Love

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My written reflections deepen my understanding.

I create note layouts that support learning.

I retain more when I write things by hand.

My notes connect ideas clearly and creatively.

I consistently update and organize my notes

Each page shows progress toward my tasks/goals.

I enjoy the ritual of handwriting my thoughts.

My ideal notes are accessible whenever I need them.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am refreshingly

rejuvenated

by every thought

I think and every

feeling I allow.


I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy


    • -I have all the time in the world for everything that is important to me

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I already have desire and motivation, now I have everything it takes to act on what I need with proactive completeness and magnificence!!


ღI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. life.


I AM alignment with my highest potential .

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I write with calm speed , comfort and accuracy.
  2. I trust my ability to capture insights.
  3. .My notes help me take meaningful action.
  4. I keep my notebooks tidy and intentional.
  5. I use symbols and shorthand effectively.
  6. My written reflections deepen my understanding.
  7. I create note layouts that support learning.
  8. I retain more when I write things by hand.
  9. My notes connect ideas clearly and creatively.
  10. I consistently update and organize my notes
  11. Each page shows progress toward my tasks/goals.
  12. I enjoy the ritual of handwriting my thoughts.
  13. My ideal notes are accessible whenever I need them.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I cultivate 

inner peace

while meeting

rigorous deadlines.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I love myself for who I am.
  →   I am free to be myself.
  →   I enjoy crushing my confort zones and challenging my fears.
  →   I laugh all the time
  →   God is by my side at all times. When I am weak, he holds me up. when I need courage, he helps me step away from my fear and do what I need to do. I place my trust in Him & it is easy to follow in His path!
  →   My mind is clear and I am truly happy
  →   I have a clear view of my own blessed purpose.
  →   I completely clear my mind of can't.
  →   I have a sharp memory and clear thoughts
  →   I know what needs to be done
  →   I can because I know I can
  →   Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.
  →   I step out into the unknown & embrace every moment
  →   I am a generous, warm, considerate, affectionate and gracious person to everyone I know.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am the architect of my schedule, dismantling deadline fears.

I am resilient against rushing clocks, fostering steady progress.

 

I am composed and strategic when deadlines intensify.

I am a force of efficiency, thriving on schedule challenges.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I AM ninja deadline master and exceed all expectations in record time

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am in control of my pace,

space and energy 

transforming anxieties

into enjoyment

and action.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am empowered by time limits,

channeling them into innovation.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 Today’s Affirmations

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Tasks align under

my command,

flowing smoothly

to their end.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


  →  I thrive in this  wrap-up phase.
  →   I look forward to today

 

I joyfully execute my day.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Only the best for me today.


  →   I finish what matters.
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I am empowered by perceived time limits, channeling them into innovation.
  →   I AM a creative time genius.

Yes I have got this!


  →   Daily reinvention is now my joyful ally.


  →   I am in control of my pace,

transforming perceived

anxieties into enjoyment and action.
  →   I AM ninja deadline master

and happily exceed all expectations

in record time
  →   Ultimately I transform time limits into stepping stones for success.
  →   I AM reinforcing inner resolve and redirecting any

chaotic thoughts into structured empowerment
  →   I prioritize my tasks & joyfully execute my day

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content