login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2026 Playful Affirmations - play now

Let’s have fun 🤩 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Yay 🤩
-*Easy is my superpower today. 🦸‍♀️
- Capability looks like this: step → pause → step. 👣
- Today I’m collecting tiny wins. 🏆


  • I’m the Gentle Captain of my own small ship. ⚓️
    - 
    Easy is my superpower everyday. 🦸‍♀️
    - I can do one tiny thing then I’m allowed to vibe. ✨
    - My freeze is just my brain saying: Low lights, please.💡
    - I don’t have to clean the whole world just one little corner of my life. 🌈
    - Joy is a skill. I’m practicing it in sips, pauses, and breaths. 🥤
    - Today I’m not chasing perfect—I’m collecting tiny wins.🏆
    - I’m allowed to feel grief AND still feel a little spark.🔥
    - I’m not behind—I'm doing micro-magic.🪄
    - Capability looks like this: **step → pause → step.👣
    - I choose **simple** and my nervous system goes: ahhh, ok.😌
    - I’m allowed to be messy
    Healing is allowed.💛 Do it your way 😍

I brush my teeth in microsteps too & I don’t miss a beat 

  1. ok Get my toothpaste
  2. now a tooth brush
  3. Get my  water
  4. Get flossers
  5. Get mouth wash
  6. Cup/water for rinsing
  7. Brush teeth (2 minutes)
  8. Floss with flossers (30–60 seconds)
  9. Rinse with mouth wash (30 seconds)

 

How often can you say brushing teeth is a game or fun

make everything a game 

make everything fun

your brain 🧠 & your spirit will thank me 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content