login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2026 Today’s Affirmations Script

Talk to yourself❣️💐 in affirmations 

Try it You will love it❣️

 

Join in anytime 🌹

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Living in the present will create the best past,

a beautiful future

and an awesome daily life

 

Today I choose

to feel how beautiful I am doing

 

Today I acknowledge I am always

brave,

I do steady things

 by taking one small step at a time

 

I AM

Allowing &

Letting Go

of all I desire today💐

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I ask myself good questions

and easily respond

with wonderful answers. - - -

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence

and gives me my happy circumstances.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My ideal notes

are accessible

whenever I need them.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content