Related pages coming soon
create pages of your affirmations
& renew your daily thoughts ❣️
Bmindful has thousands & thousands
tweak your current ones - tweak existing ones that the site has
Give credit when able
once you claim it - your subconscious delights in its use ❣️
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Appreciation is key!
Take the time to bring more peace and joy to your inner life
- so all experiences will have an opportunity to be noticed & expanded upon in their best light .
→ It IS very good to be Me, I make good decisions every day.
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
- -With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good.
I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers. - - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I consciously control my biochemistry by putting my body into peak emotional states, by healthy eating, exercise, and adequate rest everyday.
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!
- -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…
- - -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment. - - -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All clocks run at perfect speed for me. - - -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All my power is in the present moment.
- - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All that matters in this moment is what I am doing and how I am doing it.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My handwriting is clear and purposeful.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Every page I write organizes my thoughts.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I capture key ideas quickly and accurately.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My notes reflect my focus and intention.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I use headings and structure naturally.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Important points stand out at a glance.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My summaries are concise and useful.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I draw quick diagrams that clarify concepts.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My note-taking improves my memory daily.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I prioritize information with confidence.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I review and refine my notes with ease. .
—
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My notebooks have become my reliable resources.
I write with calm speed , comfort and accuracy.
trust my ability to capture insights.
My notes help me take meaningful action.
I keep my notebooks tidy and intentional.
I use symbols and shorthand effectively.
My written reflections deepen my understanding.
I create note layouts that support learning.
I retain more when I write things by hand.
My notes connect ideas clearly and creatively.
I consistently update and organize my notes
Each page shows progress toward my tasks/goals.
I enjoy the ritual of handwriting my thoughts.
My ideal notes are accessible whenever I need them.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others. I love creating well independently of others and with those I team with.
- - -Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.
-
- -I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me.
- - - I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display
Dr David Richo
-
-
- My focus is limitless, resilient, and rewarding.
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I am rewiring my brain for the best.
→ positive energy is everywhere
→ I AM Filling my mind with pleasant, uplifting and empowering thoughts
→ Co-creation in process. Fully connected.
→ Even now, I send love and light to all.
→ Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.
→ Even now, my feelings give me delight.
→ Even now, I define ambition for myself by my own standards
→ Even now I embrace simplicity, peace and love
→ Even now, I am feeling more refreshed.
→ Even now, I am free of cares as I once referred to them I thrive on the simple, authentic validation that can only come from myself...
→ Even now, I can do whatever needs to be done with such a feeling of accomplishment!
→ Wow! Even now my ability to arrange my time is more genius than ever before.
→ Even now, I see the big picture and recognize I am right on course.
→ Thank you eyes. My eyes make me happy and feel great. Thank you heart. My heart makes me happy and feel great. Thank you brain. My brain makes me happy and feel great.
→ I am immune to stress
→ I am simply creating a network of strong neuro-associations within my nervous system.
→ I embrace the divine balance in my life.
→ I love how my feelings are neuro-networks and assist in learning, enjoying and creating!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content