I have had an affirmation practice for decades - & I am attempting to update gradually with my thousands of statements
try it you will 😍 love it
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Am Inspired Lady. I create my day with love,shape it with beauty, and live it with pure appreciation : )
→ i am in constant awe and wonder and amazement in the beauty and love that is this life.
→ I celebrate the incredible beauty and talent of every cell in my body with ultimate love apreciation and cheerfulness every moment, this moment.
→ Every cell in my body celebrates health and vitality and beauty and joy every moment
→ I create works of beauty.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ Today I will look for the beauty and the gifts in these moments of struggle. I will be grateful for each and everyone of them.
→ I am focusing on all the beauty within and around me!
→ Everything I eat turns to health, beauty and love.
→ I appreciate the unique beauty I bring to the world.
→ When I look into the mirror i see beauty, innocence and youthfulness
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ Today I choose to honor my beauty, my strength and my uniqueness.
→ I love today, live in today and love the beauty in my tomorrows
→ I am a creative original and I create my own artistic beauty now.
→ Each day is a new day. Yesterday is gone. Today I live in the NOW and see the beauty and good that surrounds me!
→ I acknowledge my beauty and magnificence!
→ IM SURROUNDED BY BEAUTY...
→ I am radiant beauty
→ I am surrounded by peace, love and beauty and I am peace, love and beauty.
→ The beauty of this day unfolds strongly. The creativity within me manifests to its highest possibility.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1 I wake up with purpose.
2 My morning energy is building steadily.
3 Today, I choose to start gently.
4 I deserve a calm, supportive start.
5 I can take small steps and still makeprogress.
6 I am patient with my body.
7 My body is healing and learning newcomfort.
8 I move with care.
9 I listen to what my back needs.
10 I honor my limits without giving up.
11 I support my posture in every moment Ican.
12 I take pressure off my back by takingmindful steps.
13 My back pain does not get to decide my-whole day.
14 I choose comfort whenever possible.
15 I can try again tomorrow later and that's enough.
16 I breathe in steadiness.
17 I breathe out tension.
18 I am stronger than my discomfort.
19 I can rebuild slowly.
20 I keep showing up for myself.
21 Today I give my body what it needs.
22 I choose protein to fuel my body.
23 I start my day with nourishment.
24 I take the next right step toward myhealth.
25 I drink protein like I mean it/slowly and-consistently.
26 I take care of my body from the first sip.
27 I am committed to building strength.
28 My body benefits from regular, simplenutrition.
29 I can make protein easy for myself.
30 I don’t need perfection-just consistency.
31 I keep my promises to myself.
32 I am allowed to start small.
33 Even on low-energy days, I can dosomething helpful.
34 I practice hygiene in a manageable way.
35 I wash what I can.
36 I do the basics with pride.
37 I take care of myself step by step.
38 I am worthy of clean, comfortable care.
39 I deserve to feel refreshed.
40 I take care of my body even when it’shard.
41 My morning hygiene supports myconfidence.
42 Small hygiene actions matter.
43 I can do a quick reset and move on.
44 I build healthy habits through repetition.
45 I am proud of my effort, not just myresults.
46 I am making progress every morning Itry.
47 I am kind to myself as I improve.
48 I create a better routine through gentlerepetition.
49 My mornings are becoming easier.
50 Today I choose care—l-for my back, mybody, and my health.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1 My protein is ready for me.
2 I drink first-then I can do the rest.
3 Small sips count.
4 I keep my promise to myself.
5 I take one easy step toward strength.
6 My body likes consistency.
7 Protein supports healing and energy.
8 I don’t need perfect-just progress.
9 I start while it’s easy.
10 I make health simple.
11 I can drink my protein even if I feel tired.
12 I show up for my body immediately.
13 I choose support for my back.
14 I move slowly and safely.
15 Gentle actions still help.
16 I breathe in calm.
17 I breathe out tension.
18 I drink with care and confidence.
19 I finish what I start.
20 I build trust with myself daily.
21 My microsteps are enough.
22 One sip is a win.
23 One cup is a win.
24 Today, I nourish myself first.
25 I can do this for 30 seconds.
26 I can do the next tiny step.
27 My routine supports me, not fights me.
28 I am capable of simple care.
29 I make it easy on purpose.
30 I choose consistency over struggle.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content