login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JULY 2026 Intentions, Affirmations, Appreciation & Other Daily Rituals

Let’s do our healthy stuff 💐

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


 

by Dr David Richo 

I am happy about all the gifts I have

and how they fit me so perfectly.

 

I consecrate my gifts

to the benefit

of all mankind.

 

I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions

  - - - I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I intend to appreciate

everything in each new moment

. Each moment is new.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I appreciate this site and the community so

much❣️

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I appreciate rested sleep

i choose to get more - right now (:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

☑Mypassion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content