login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2026 Your Strong Values Right Now

This can be fun 

join in 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Love &

Connection

Even though my hubby has passed away I love him more every day 

Agency - taking action for myself 

Boundaries with myself & others 

I respect myself & others by not allowing others to take more than I have 

I respect myself by giving only what I am capable & choose 

 

Rest & Pacing myself 

I rest as often as I need 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content