login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2026 In this moment -I appreciate

Let’s appreciate & watch our vibes climb happily 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In this moment I appreciate - 

  • My chamomile herbal tea 🍵 

In this moment I appreciate - 

how relaxed  and nice this tea is 

in this moment I appreciate 

  • People who desire to authentically be there for me - no questions asked

in this moment I appreciate 

  • my desire to be there for myself 

in this moment I appreciate 

  • the life I had w/ my husband 

in this moment-I appreciate

  • my focus and dreams of how I am going to do things from now on

in this moment I appreciate

  • how I genuinely care about myself and always have

Happily be continued …

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I appreciate being ready for this day❣️

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content