login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE Feeling Stress ?

Affirmations for us

add what you love 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • Right now, I’m safe enough to breathe.
  • This feeling is temporary, and I can-handle it.
  • I don’t have to solve everything at once.
  • My body is allowed to calm down.
  • I can take one small step forward.
  • I release what I can’t control.
  • I trust myself to get through thismoment.
  • I deserve i & with myself and with life.
  • Breathe in: steadiness. Breathe out:release.
  • Even if I’m stressed, I’m still capable.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

-I’m allowed to feel what I feel, and I can still be okay.
-

This bit of sadness is a signal, not a sentence.
-

I’ve been carrying a lot; it makes sense that I’m tired.

i can be gentle with myself while I heal.

I’m safe in this moment.

My body is working to restore me.


-I don’t have to solve everything today.
-

One small step is enough.
-

I can release what I’ve been holding too long.
-

I deserve patience, rest, and care.
-

 I ichoose what helps me today.

I’m rebuilding myself, piece by piece.
-

My mind can soften, and my breathing can slow.
- can ask for support when I need it.
-Lightness is coming back.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

1) I am safe right now.
2) I don’t have to solve everything tonight.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content