login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2026 AFFIRMATIONS WE LIKE -

WE LOVE AFFIRMATIONS -ONES WE CREATE, ONES WE TWEAK & ONES WE CLAIM AS OUR OWN WE DISTANT AUTHOR. 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • My positive and affirmative actions overcome all thoughts of limitation and fear.
  • Today, I let my light shine. I express my unique creativity and am successful in everything I do.
  • I welcome and enthusiastically accept unlimited abundance.
  • I change my world by changing the way I think about it.
  • I bless the past, let it go and move swiftly into an exciting, new phase of my life.
  • I am ready and eager to embrace a glorious new year and all the blessings it has to offer me.
  • Today begins my new life. I am renewed and restored.
  • I move through this day with confidence and ease, listening to my inner voice of Truth.
  • My financial abundance overflows today. I am glad to be alive!
  • I release all thoughts of illness as I recognize that God is all there is and God is healing and strength.
  • Everything is different! My life is filled with miracles and blessings of love, beauty and joy.
  • I marvel at the joyous sounds of life. Gratitude gives me the power to live life fully.
  • I live today as a whole, happy being. I am happy, successful, joyous and free.
  • I surrender to the divine forces and principles that are always at work in the Universe.
  • Everything in my life has brought me to this moment, and it is perfect.
  • With God, nothing is insurmountable. There is always hope.
  • My life comes alive with possibility by creating purpose in every experience.
  • My humor keeps me balanced.
  • I let God transform me into the successful, joyful person I know I am.
  • My sense of humor is attuned to God’s sense of humor; therefore, I see and hear funny events and stories every day.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • SOURCE:nht-black.svg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content