login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2026 Slow & Focused

I like to be productive & don’t like to rush at all

I-am-calm-and-steadily-approaching-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Peace ☮️ is my lifestyle 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Time is irrelevant because

it is only ok and completely safe

to go

slow 
I love slow 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I sip water as needed 

& even when I don’t feel particularly thirsty 

 

I start my day with 

sipping water 

and then do my routine protein drink 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I have the ability to simplify and eliminate the unnecessary.

  →   I treat life with prayer

 

  →   I love this moment! This newness, these discoveries, these solutions are magical.

an-empty-tank-will-take-you-nowhere.gifself-care-quote-.jpgDYzTP7qVoAATKXy.jpg  →   I now generate the discovery of positive and happy information.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

5926a04391bde9300a61e992beea2802.jpg

G143-MARY-POPPINS-Julie-Andrews-In-Every-Job-That-VINYL-font-b-WALL-b-font-font.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I know I will do what’s needed 

I allow 1 thought at a time 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. I can do one small thing right now.
2. Rest is progress, not failure.
3. My best today looks different than yesterday.
4. I am allowed to move slowly.
5. Small steps add up into real change.
6. I am doing enough for this moment.
7. I can pause and come back to this.
8. Prioritizing one thing frees the rest.
9. I am steady even when I feel shaky.
10. I can ask for help or accept what comes.
11. I choose one clear task and focus on it.
12. My energy is finite and I will respect it.
13. I can let perfect go and do the necessary.
14. I trust myself to decide what matters now.
15. Progress can be messy and still count.
16. I am allowed to set gentle limits.
17. I will celebrate small wins, however minor.
18. I can break big things into tiny, doable parts.
19. I am resilient; I’ve handled hard things before.
20. I will give myself the care I need to continue.
21. I can return to rest when I need it.
22. One clear choice now reduces my fatigue.
23. I am not my to-do list; I am a person doing what I can.
24. I will prioritize what keeps me safe and calm first.
25. I am here, I am trying, and that is enough.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content