login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2026 Calm Allowing- Big Project

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I am steady, capable, and alert in this-home.
  • I notice each detail calmly and clearly.
  • I meet the mess with patience and practical action.
  • Every small task I finish makes the whole-feel lighter.
  • I trust my judgment and experience.
  • I comfortably continue
  • I give myself grace for what I cannot-control.
  • I protect my energy and set gentle-boundaries.
  • I convert stress into focused, useful-action.
  • I am proud of myself for showing up,even when it’s hard.
  • I deserve rest and a moment to breathe-after I complete this.
  • I finish this task with strength, care, and-clarity.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content