login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2026 Building Momentum

Share what builds your momentum & we will grow this thread powerfully 

 

Buckle up, and know

it’s going to be a tremendous

amount of work ,

but embrace it

Tory Burch 

 

- I am a force of nature ~ unstoppable, focused, and fearless.
- I turn the impossible into my next achievement.
- My clarity of purpose propels me past every obstacle.
- I am the calm eye inside the storm, powerful and steady.
- Every breath fuels my courage and sharpens my resolve.
- I create momentum with small wins and relentless action.
- My presence demands respect; my work creates impact.
- I am disciplined, decisive, and delightfully relentless.
- I choose progress over perfection and win every day.
- Challenges bow to my creativity and persistence.
- I attract the people, resources, and opportunities I need.
- I transform pressure into precision and performance.
- I honor my limits and expand them with consistent effort.
- I am confident in my instincts and wise in my choices.
- My energy is magnetic; success flows to me naturally.
- I dismantle doubt with proof — my results.
- I give myself permission to be bold and unapologetic.
- I rise higher each time I am tested.
- I am worthy of extraordinary outcomes and claim them now.
- I move with purpose, speed, and uncompromising integrity.
- My focus is my superpower; distractions fall away.
- I celebrate fierce progress and learn fast from setbacks.
- I lead my life with courage, clarity, and conviction.
- I am building a legacy with every intentional action.
- I own my greatness and show up fully, today and always.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Kickstart your day

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • I am steady, capable, and alert 
  • I handle difficult details with clear eyes and a calm heart.
  • I honor my past while doing what must be done now.
  • I meet the challenge with patience and practical action.
  • Each small task I finish makes the whole feel lighter.
  • I trust my judgment and experience in this matter.
  • I breathe deeply and stay focused on the next right step.
  • I am allowed to feel 
  • I give myself grace for what I can’t control.
  • I protect my energy and set gentle boundaries today.
  • I am resilient  I finish what I start with care.
  • My hard work now creates safety and order
  • I am proud of myself for showing up, even when it’s hard.
  • I deserve rest and a moment to breathe after I complete this.
  • I will recognize the strength I showed today.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content