login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2026 Keep on going

 

1. I have done hard things before — I can do this step now.
2. One small action matters.
3. Resting helps me keep going.
4. My feelings are real and okay.
5. I am allowed to ask for help.
6. I am doing the best I can right now.
7. Each choice I make brings order.
8. I deserve gentleness.
9. Progress, not perfection.
10. I can handle one thing at a time.
11. I am stronger than I feel in this moment.
12. I give myself permission to pause.
13. I trust myself to decide what matters.
14. Small steps lead to big change.
15. I am not my mistakes.
16. I will let the helper carry the heavy parts.
17. I honor my needs and limits.
18. I breathe, then I act.
19. I am creating space for tomorrow.
20. I celebrate each item I move.
21. It’s okay to be tired — I keep going gently.
22. I focus on what I can control.
23. I am allowed to feel proud of small wins.
24. I will be kinder to myself today.
25. I am enough, exactly as I am.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content