login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2026 Gratitude Affirmations to Move Forward

Let’s use our gratitude to catapult us into whatever we need 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1. I am grateful for cool air that helps me breathe and rest.
2. I am grateful for my steady heart and the breath in my chest.
3. I am grateful for the small comforts that ease my day.
4. I am grateful for my ability to try, even when tired.
5. I am grateful for one completed microstep, however small.
6. I am grateful for food that nourishes me now.
7. I am grateful for the food  that supports my needs.
8. I am grateful for moments of rest that restore me.
9. I am grateful for the people who care, seen or unseen.
10. I am grateful for a safe place to sleep and recover.
11. I am grateful for water that refreshes and steadies me.
12. I am grateful for my memory of successfully getting thru hard times.
13. I am grateful for the clarity that comes with cooling and rest.
14. I am grateful for the small routines that keep me grounded.
15. I am grateful for my capacity to make one clear choice.
16. I am grateful for tools that help me pace…timers, lists, pauses.
17. I am grateful for the progress I make, not perfection.
18. I am grateful for the courage to ask for gentle help.
19. I am grateful for moments of quiet and gentle breath.
20. I am grateful for being here, in this moment, still moving.
21. I am grateful for the strength that got me this far.
22. I am grateful for the cool of AC …warmth of my blanket …cool touch on my neck.
23. I am grateful for chances to rest and return to tasks.
24. I am grateful for the ability to decide one thing at a time.
25. I am grateful for hope …small, steady, and enough to continue.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content