I need my empowering affirmations & how about you?
I now have all the resources I need to achieve my goals easily and effortlessly
|
|
I am now filled with faith, certainty, and confidence. I now feel these emotions in my body.
|
|
I now put my body into a peak state of absolute certainty knowing that I can create any positive result that I am committed to.
|
|
I am now living a life of design rather than a life of reaction.
|
|
I am now absolutely clear about the specific results I want in every area of my life.
|
1. I focus on one task at a time. 2. Small steps lead to big progress. 3. I complete what I start. 4. One clear action now moves me forward. 5. I honor deadlines with calm focus. 6. I am capable of steady, consistent work. 7. Progress matters more than perfection. 8. I choose priority over busyness. 9. I trust my ability to finish. 10. I break tasks into manageable parts. 11. I use my time with purpose. 12. Deep focus is my superpower. 13. I finish the current task before beginning another. 14. I meet deadlines with confidence. 15. I plan simply and follow through. 16. I stay present to the work at hand. 17. I release distractions gently. 18. I am reliable and dependable. 19. I complete tasks well and on time. 20. I give myself permission to work steadily. 21. I celebrate each finished step. 22. I trust the process, one step at a time. 23. I prioritize clearly and act decisively. 24. I pace myself and finish strong. 25. I focus on impact, not urgency. 26. I am disciplined and kind to myself. 27. I meet my goals by doing the next right thing. 28. I create momentum with small wins. 29. I handle one responsibility at a time. 30. I dedicate time blocks to single tasks. 31. I am focused, present, and productive. 32. I complete work with care and clarity. 33. I am organized and calm under pressure. 34. I make steady, reliable progress. 35. I trust my plan and follow it. 36. I choose one task and give it my best. 37. I finish what matters first. 38. I manage my energy to meet deadlines. 39. I am efficient and effective. 40. I let go of perfection to finish well. 41. I am committed to finishing on time. 42. I create space to do deep work. 43. I return to the task when I stray. 44. I honor my commitments to myself. 45. I am capable of focused, timely results. 46. I prioritize rest so I can perform well. 47. I trust myself to complete what I plan. 48. I focus on one outcome at a time. 49. I build consistency through small actions. 50. I finish today’s work with confidence.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I love myself and I am in charge of my own happiness
→ Beneficial ideas and solutions are now revealed to me from my imagination. I now discover beneficial ideas and solutions from my imagination.
→ I can now create a state of total certainty and confidence at a moment's notice anytime I need it.
→ Love, health and wealth flows abundantly into my life
→ I am good at things I do
→ My creativity flows effortlessly
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I prefer creating and exploring new ways of doing things,
→ I am a creative being. I am gifted and talented.
→ I am gifted with creative concepts and ideas. I am creative. I am creating.
→ I am gifted. I am talented. I am productive.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I DESERVE THE BEST IN EVERYTHING
→ I trust my imagination and instincts. I visualize vivid pictures of what I desire
→ I now choose to support myself in loving, joyous ways
→ I have unlocked the energy to creativity.
→ I will be still, breathe deeply, center myself by looking inside and enjoy God's creation which is Me!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ You balance self care with tasks like you were born for this!
→ You prioritize so well!
→ You are AMAZING!
→ I deserve to achieve my goals and today I gift myself with that achievement
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I have always believed in myself and I am exceeding that belief right now
→ I am loving the fear because it reminds me how powerful I AM
→ You are doing great. Do one easy thing now.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ Your brain automatically finds perfect solutions
→Your brain has self compassionate solutions.
→ You are neurologically programmed to beat all the odds
→ Every action you take shows your abilities to do the impossible
→ My brain is wired for completing what seems impossible
→ Your feelings are real,valid and more than okay. You have God and a supportive resourceful responsive group of people you can trust.
→ You did do well yesterday
and each day before.
You know and remember this with a complete vivid memory of your successes.
→ . You just keep advancing- & that’s the good news!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content