login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2026 For Challenging Moments

I am safe in this moment.

 

This out of the ordinary discomfort is  temporary and leaving me
handle well now & what comes next.
Breath by breath, I am returning to myself.

It’s okay to move slowly.

My worth is not defined by a hard mindset 
I notice my thoughts It’s okay 

I can notice thoughts without needing to follow them.
I choose one small, helpful action now.
This feeling will pass.
I can rest when I need to.
My body knows how I like it & it does just that 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I honor my needs without apology.
I breathe in ease, breathe out tension.
I am allowed to take up space.
I believe in my ability to get through this.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

1. I am allowed to rest.
2. I did what I could today.
3. Small steps are progress.
4. I am enough as I am.
5. My feelings are valid.
6. I am doing my best.
7. It’s okay to slow down.
8. I deserve kindness.
9. I can ask for help.
10. I am not alone.
11. I breathe in calm.
12. I breathe out tension.
13. I can be gentle with myself.
14. My needs matter.
15. I accept what I cannot change.
16. I notice what I can change.
17. I am patient with my healing.
18. I give myself permission to pause.
19. I honor my limits.
20. I trust myself to do what I can.
21. I choose one small kind action.
22. I forgive myself for being imperfect.
23. I am resilient.
24. I have survived hard things before.
25. I am worthy of care.
26. My body knows how to rest.
27. I let go of what I cannot carry today.
28. I welcome quiet moments.
29. I can return to calm.
30. I hold myself with compassion.
31. I celebrate small victories.
32. I am present in this moment.
33. I can take one breath at a time.
34. I give myself credit for showing up.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

35. I am open to being gentle.
36. I am safe right now.
37. I allow myself to feel.
38. Emotions come and go.
39. I will tend to my needs.
40. I choose rest over rushing.
41. I am stronger than I think.
42. I have permission to say no.
43. I protect my energy.
44. I welcome small joys.
45. I am learning to be kinder to myself.
46. I am grounded in my body.
47. I can set one simple boundary.
48. I honor my pace.
49. I am capable of asking for help.
50. I am gentle with my thoughts.
51. I release self-judgment.
52. I make room for healing.
53. I accept support when offered.
54. I nurture myself today.
55. I rest without guilt.
56. I trust the next right step.
57. I am courageous in small ways.
58. I breathe through fear.
59. I permit myself small pleasures.
60. I am worthy of rest and repair.
61. I am present for one tiny moment.
62. My efforts matter.
63. I am kind to my memory lapses.
64. I let go of comparison.
65. I give myself grace.
66. I honor my boundaries gently.
67. I am connected to care.
68. I accept moments of imperfection.
69. I listen to my body’s signals.
70. I choose compassion for myself.
71. Each breath renews me.
72. I am patient with changes.
73. I am allowed to slow my pace.
74. I celebrate the courage to continue.
75. I am doing the best I can right now.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am allowed to rest 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

My brain is wired for completing what seems impossible

Every action I take  shows my abilities to do the impossible 

I am neurologically programmed to beat the odds 

My neural pathways are off the charts with amazing

My brain automatically finds perfect solutions 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content