login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JUNE 2026 Good morning/afternoon ( Self Talk) talking to yourself is sanity

Talk to yourself 

it’s more than sane 

its the ticket to sanity clarity peace of mind 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Good morning my treasured Self

We know how to tend to this day 

it feels like this & that - Just know don’t live in all the feelings- Action is what you love & the feelings are a byproduct of your acts of moving forward 

Image result for dr hank vibration action future pic quote affirmation

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Today I understand

today I acknowledge

today I simply notice

today I stand that far back far enough 

today I see myself beginning

today I see myself continuing on

Today I see myself I feel myself accepting myself

Today I can feel the steps I will be taking

Today I begin with that very first step and I honor that beginning

Today I intend to do the things that need doing in ways that my spirit experiences total fulfillment

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Good morning Promising Day (:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content