login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 -lots of affirmations

Lots of affirmations that assist 

share pls

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Current affirmation list in processƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

 

When I have a problem/challenge, I just get right back up anytime I feel I get down.

I think and act with unwavering courage in spite of any fear or doubt.

I feel and visualize confidence in all that I am and all that I do.

I am focused, fearless,, unstoppable and confident. I always act with intentional courage and a powerful belief in myself and the God of my growing understanding. I purposely act with the confidence I need to achieve whatever wonderful thing I desire in life.

I am taking all necessary action now, and I love it and myself for taking this powerful initiative. I AM the absence of  what I don’t want in all areas of my life.

 

▪→ My present optimistic consciousness and my own happy energy are my greatest success

 

▪I AM INTUITIVE & TRUST THAT INNER VOICE WHICH COMFORTABLY SUPPORTS ME

 

 

 

- - ☑It is really good to feel this peaceful and grounded.

▪My energy and abilities exceed any task.

 

- - ☑Everything cooperates with me because I Am cooperating with me.

 

- - - ☑I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

 

☑My goals have soul, and that’s why they get my complete attention

 

 

▪—- ☑My focus is limitless, resilient, and rewarding.

[♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

~~ ✰~~

Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.

~~ ✰~~ I bring my dreams into the present moment. ~~ ✰~~ I pull the plug on limitations and rise into a new consciousness of power. ~~ ✰~~ I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy. ~~ ✰~~ I am open to receive my higher good. ~~ ✰~~ In becoming even more compassionate to myself I reap the reward of spending less time inching upstream. ~~ ✰~~ It is good I am always attracting the most supportive and positive people into my life.

☑My heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything.

- - - ☑My passion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience

▪☑Simple things make me happy. My life is good. I am smiling.

▪☑Simple beautiful breathing is the easiest way for me to Be, live and to nourish the sacred in me!

- - - ☑I focus effortlessly on whatever I chose to focus on

- - - I dramatically enhance the quality of my life & relationships by focusing on what I am grateful for, who I appreciate, and all the good things that surround me.

I Am Divine Presence expressing as Compassion, Sincerity, Peace and Clarity. I know what I need to do, and am Divinely guided and supported in doing it.

- - - I always make great decisions effortlessly

- - -My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused

- - -My thoughts are positive, loving and vibrant with energy.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

▪EVERY DAY AND EVERY WAY I CAN THOROUGHLY FEEL EVERYTHING I NEED IS HAPPENING PERFECTLY

▪I love how raising my vibration daily results in wonderful inspired actions.

- - - I am making clear and wise decisions quickly and easily

- - - I am that, I am. I am creative. I am productive. I am successful

▪I work so efficiently and joyfully on my key priorities

▪I look forward to my projects and blocks of time to continue creating.

I am delightfully organized, energetic and

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I joyfully live a healthy life with focus, clarity, direction, and purpose. • All areas of my life are in balance with my core values. • My peaceful mind results in wellness and happiness in all areas of my life. • Through a feeling of gratitude, I place myself in alignment with all the riches of the Universe - - - •It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…

- - - I take care of my health and appearance

- - - I love how my doing strength training is preserving and assisting awesome muscle mass

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

- - - A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

▪The life energy in my surroundings are really mirrors of what I love, therefore my world is beautifully harmonious ,awesomely kind and magnificently productive

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

.

- - - A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

▪The life energy in my surroundings are really mirrors of what I love, therefore my world is beautifully harmonious,awesomely kind and magnificently abundant.

 

- - - Vim, vigor and vitality = the fuel I run on! I am super charged!

▪I am intelligent in mind, body, and soul!

▪

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I like myself, who I am, and more importantly, who I am becoming each day forward

▪I deliver true value with my work. I am always a top performer!

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

▪I expect,claim, and agree people, places and things are harmoniously part of my experience.

- - - By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.

- - - Vim, vigor and vitality = the fuel I run on! I am super charged!

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

▪I am intelligent in mind, body, and soul!

▪I like myself, who I am, and as important

who I am becoming each day forward

▪I deliver true value with my work. I am always a top performer with extreme compassion 

▪I expect,claim, and agree people, places and things are harmoniously part of my experience.

- - - By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

.

- - - I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.

▪Wow! I am accomplishing what I set out to do, and I can keep on going

▪I allow myself to be disciplined, creative and focused on my highest priority tasks; I’m grateful for these abilities.

- - -Total concentration is mine. I have the power to focus my concentration at will. I remain alert and focused. I easily block thoughts unrelated to what I am working on. My goal of super concentration is easily achieved.

- - - I choose to have a positive outlook on life.

- - - I am enjoying a rich and abundant life.

▪I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

▪My focus is limitless, resilient, and rewarding.

▪With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good.

- - - My gift of time is valuable. I manage my time wisely and efficiently.

▪I Am knowing this day will meet my inner spirit approval.

▪This moment I see myself as flexible and confident for everything related to my best life

- - - I am my own best friend.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content