login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 1️⃣. Quotes & Comments ❣️

Share your favorite quotes d

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Current Favorite Quotes in process

▪“What’s the one thing you can do now such by doing it, everything else will be easier or unnecessary.” – The one thing.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

By Robert Anthony 

Put simply, you should take no action on anything until you have visualized your desire and made it real enough in your mind that your next action, whatever it is, seems like the most logical step.

How can you know the next logical step? Here is the test that you can give to yourself before taking any action. If you focus on what you desire and still feel overwhelmed or anxious, then you are not ready for any action. You know you are ready when it feels like the next logical step is effortless. There is no effort, no strain, and no pain.

What we want to do is to use the leverage of energy, the same leverage of energy that creates everything in the universe. However, we are so caught up in the reality of WHAT IS, that we feel we must create everything through mental effort and physical activity.Have you ever seen people who seem to have all the wonderful things in their life without much effort? It almost seems like they have an advantage over everyone else. Then you see the people who work the hardest usually have the least. That doesn't seem fair does it? But that's the way the universe works. Unfortunately, those who work the hardest usually have the least because they haven't learned the leverage of aligning their energy. They are going about creating their lives the hard way. They are relying on only their actions to create what they want.

 

comment

Today I understand

today I acknowledge

today I simply notice

today I stand that far back far enough 

today I see myself beginning

today I see myself continuing on

Today I see myself I feel myself accepting myself

Today I can feel the steps I will be taking

Today I begin with that very first step and I honor that beginning

Today I intend to do the things that need doing in ways that my spirit experiences total fulfillment

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content