login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 CompassionateYetFirmPowerful & Playful

Affirmations

intention & quotesย 

join inย 

โ€œThe gift of Play is that it invites us to create without attachment, explore without a destination, and enjoy without complexity.โ€ ~ Vince Gowmon

Play-is-the-absence-of.jpg

2dfe7e9a2b69d296868fc485af790681--lds-quotes-things-i-love.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

1. I can do one small thing now.
2. Small steps add up.
3. I choose one task and start.
4. Progress, not perfection.
5. Rest helps me do more.
6. I am allowed to take breaks.
7. My best is enough today.
8. I am calm and focused for this moment.
9. I finish one thing at a time.
10. I trust myself to decide the next step.
11. I am growing with each small action.
12. I release worry and take one step.
13. I am capable of solving this piece.
14. I am stronger than my understandable hesitation.
15. I give myself permission to start imperfectly.
16. I donโ€™t need help - yet I have resources and allowed to ask for help if needed.
17. I create momentum with tiny wins.
18. I breathe, act, and rest.
19. I deserve a good world
20. I choose clear, simple actions.
21. I am present for this task.
22. I let go of overthinking right now.
23. I honor my energy and work within it.
24. Every completed small task lightens my load.
25. I am doing the best I can, one step at a time.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Your-Intention-Statement.jpgBy Dr Robert Anthonyย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Your-Intention-Statement.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

excerpt by Dr. Robert Anthony

It is not your action that makes things happen, it is your intent. You can reduce the need for action to a very minimum by allowing yourself to focus on what you desire until you feel the positive energy begin to move within you. This energy is not based on doubt, fear, anxiety, worry or need. If you focus on what you want instead of what you don't want, you will know when it is time to take action. And when you do, it will be effortless. Doors open and the entire universe will conspire to assist you in your desire.

Put simply, you should take no action on anything until you have visualized your desire and made it real enough in your mind that your next action, whatever it is, seems like the most logical step.

How can you know the next logical step? Here is the test that you can give to yourself before taking any action. If you focus on what you desire and still feel overwhelmed or anxious, then you are not ready for any action. You know you are ready when it feels like the next logical step is effortless. There is no effort, no strain, and no pain.

What we want to do is to use the leverage of energy, the same leverage of energy that creates everything in the universe. However, we are so caught up in the reality of WHAT IS, that we feel we must create everything through mental effort and physical activity.Have you ever seen people who seem to have all the wonderful things in their life without much effort? It almost seems like they have an advantage over everyone else. Then you see the people who work the hardest usually have the least. That doesn't seem fair does it? But that's the way the universe works. Unfortunately, those who work the hardest usually have the least because they haven't learned the leverage of aligning their energy. They are going about creating their lives the hard way. They are relying on only their actions to create whatย they want.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

โ€œThe gift of Play is that it invites us to create without attachment, explore without a destination, and enjoy without complexity.โ€ ~ Vince Gowmon

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to Allowing optimal experiences's post:

1. I take small steps and make real progress.
2. I start with one simple action.
3. I choose ease over perfection.
4. Tiny efforts lead to meaningful results.
5. I allow myself to do less and still succeed.
6. One calm step is enough for now.
7. I give myself permission to keep things simple.
8. Progress can be gentle and steady.
9. I move toward my needs with kindness.
10. I focus on one task at a time.
11. I honor small wins.
12. I accept imperfect conditions and act anyway.
13. Each small action builds my confidence.
14. I prioritize what I need most right now.
15. I am allowed to pause and breathe.
16. I choose movement over rumination.
17. I make practical choices that serve me.
18. I am capable of gentle momentum.
19. Small steps create lasting change.
20. I am doing enough in this moment.
21. I release the need for flawless results.
22. I simplify tasks to make them doable.
23. I meet myself where I am and act kindly.
24. My small actions are meaningful and sufficient.
25. I enjoy the present without overcomplicating it.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content