login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 Self Talk gets a talking to -

Dear Self Talk 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Dear self talk

I have always known how powerful you are

I take this tine

 to tell you I’m sorry for being lax on what I know you thrive on 

I’m sorry I perceived  circumstances

less than awesome

and colored , my world with concern 

today is the day

I recognize you

again

as amazing powerful abilities,

you’ve just been waiting for me

here I am with YES energy 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Dear Self Talk

I rest now 

You are preparing to work wither as we do what is so good and we are so able to do 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

We are restarting our engine 

04d3d2ad9ccd412a041d78dad57a03b9.jpg?resize=384%2C576

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

We rest now

weve got this 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

We’ve got this 

 

 

 

→   MY LIFE IS A CELEBRATION AND GREAT FUN

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9DFAJoMlRZ07Bgl_qRGaIJZb7JPNIQVnH8daoDLs7wwYGaa_3

 

 

 I now have all the resources I need to achieve my goals easily and effortlessly

 

 

 I am now filled with faith, certainty, and confidence. I now feel these emotions in my body.

 I now put my body into a peak state of absolute certainty knowing that I can create any positive result that I am committed to.

 

 I am now living a life of design rather than a life of reaction.

 

 I am now absolutely clear about the specific results I want in every area of my life.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content