login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 Ready To Decide To Begin Again

I have had some big deadlines & still in the midst 

Been going strong without AC

soon to be repaired 

I hit a wall

& now I am ready to 

steadily decide to begin again 

 

Have any of you been on a roll that needed a strong 🛑 stop ?

Are you ready to decide again to proceed 

let’s communicate to ourselves 

As José Silva says 

All is well
Not even 1 step
Just envision 1 (3x)

Just envision 2 (3x)

Just envision 3 (3x)

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

For me 1 major resource is my heart-space.

There are lots of things I want in my life. I don’t make myself nutty for what doesn’t exist, because I haven’t yet decided what I want to do for those things. Life is about decision and commitment even in the smallest things.

It is about going back to the basics.

It is about deciding what is basic for you.

I will continue soon..time to prepare for my next moment


I am motivated to be in my now

& choose to  enjoy it, and love how it helps

inspire the next

place I choose

for the best of my experiences.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Simply ...doesn't mean 'without fail'

It means there is no fail. It means continue to listen to your heart, soul... and your thoughts.

And give yourself chances... Chances are not cop outs when you believe in yourself...It just recognizes the compassion you have for yourself and the belief you have in living the life you want to feel good in.

7d82c5b7299418fa1654c5e501ca17e6.png31c5533a13c828b7ae44ffc1a2f36ecf.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

take-the-next-step11.png10a3145ee51f764cf78e2712223ed2d3--holy-spirit-free-spirit.jpg

Today I am going to give in to the temptation to succeed.

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

→ Go slow

 

ea52e97661eeb2df735efdc849c6d302--pregnancy-and-birth-pregnancy-worries.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ac5539cdef45d8abd3900e2aeef04319--veruca-salt-salts.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

1. I can handle this one step at a time.
2. My strength grows with each small action.
3. I am allowed to rest and still succeed.
4. I choose progress over perfection.
5. I am capable of finishing what matters most.
6. I release what I cannot control.
7. I am resilient; I recover and continue.
8. I give myself permission to slow down.
9. I prioritize what truly needs my energy.
10. I am enough, even when I’m tired.
11. My best today is enough.
12. I trust my ability to find solutions.
13. I focus on one task, then the next.
14. I honor my limits and expand gently.
15. I am allowed to ask for help.
16. Each small win builds momentum.
17. I am patient with my healing and progress.
18. I deserve compassion and care.
19. I am more than my to-do list.
20. I face challenges with quiet courage.
21. I protect my peace and set boundaries.
22. I choose clarity over chaos.
23. I release guilt for taking breaks.
24. I am resourceful and find ways forward.
25. I breathe, reset, and continue.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

26. I am proud of how far I’ve come.
27. I allow myself moments of joy today.
28. I am capable of managing hard things.
29. I focus on what I can influence now.
30. My efforts matter and make a difference.
31. I am gentle with myself through grief.
32. I honor my husband’s memory by caring for myself.
33. I can reframe overwhelm into small steps.
34. I let go of perfection and embrace progress.
35. I protect my time and energy fiercely.
36. I celebrate small completions.
37. I am allowed to say no without explaining.
38. I trust my inner wisdom to guide me.
39. I am building strength through persistence.
40. I accept help when it lightens my load.
41. I prioritize rest as part of productivity.
42. I am capable of creating order from mess.
43. I am present for what needs my attention now.
44. I am deserving of patience and understanding.
45. I honor my emotions without being controlled by them.
46. I am making steady, meaningful progress.
47. I give myself permission to grieve and continue.
48. I focus on what feeds me, not what drains me.
49. I am supported by the love I carry and those around me.
50. I will take one intentional step right now.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Awesome Energy- accelerated joy's post:

You are the strongest Light.

You shine your Light and your Light comes into my life, and I am blessed with wisdom, I am inspired by your tenacity while I am touched by your compassion, I am moved by your inner strength. 

Big, positive resolutions are coming soon!

You are not alone!!

You are more than worthy, you are more than strong!

You are Living your life with integrity, resilience and pure determination!

Nothing is ever lost to Our Spiritual worlds! 

Let God be your Source of comfort.

Let God be your Source of Pure LOVE, deep rest, extreme peace and VISION too...

Make new space for NEW Hope to dwell well in your heart, so that your momentum and your JOY are the wind beneath your wings...

Love you!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

very beautiful thoughts ❣️ 

thank you 💐

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

We’ve got this❣️

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content