login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 advocate

Advocate

for yourself 

w/ affirmations

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I meet one task

and allow its completion

to build momentum.

Today what I do for me is evident 

for all I need 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am the advocate

my life needs;

my voice matters.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I deserve a safe,

calm space

and I AM the creation

of my goal

step by step.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am steady,

capable, spiritual

person 

 

I Am the

return of the best of the best 

beyond my best before 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I trust my judgment

and follow through

with calm resolve.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content