login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 Choosing , allowing, becoming & being

Today I 

pls join in 

 

choose 

allowing 

becoming 

being 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I choose to do what it takes for the results I

see & desire

in my heart of hearts

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I am allowing others

who I have  perceived

to violate me in

speech & or other action 

to be who & what they are 

I choose to  live & let live 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I AM

becoming my ideal 

self advocate 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I aaM

 becoming the best I can be 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today am
being 

the whole person I really AM

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content