login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MaY 2026 took what it took to get what I have , AM &….

So many people seem to focus on damaged moments … What is damage? Can’t it be seen as just what happened when various things are placed together … some of what we had conscious choice .., & some that seemed to happen without our knowledge, consent etc etc 

We don’t control everything- And things are not black and white

Today I am grateful for what I knowingly created choices for and that which seem to be more random or just a part of the natural process of experience that I was created for or some bigger plan

Regardless - I am grateful for this moment 

Thank you for this moment 🤟🙏🏼🥰

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I allow myself to move forward stronger

than I chose to before

I comprehend, and recall the overall and individual context of my most valuable experiences with the luxury of today’s

wisdom

and future

considerations.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content