login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 What is the ONE thing Today ?

 

Image result for exercise and accountability quote picsImage result for exercise and accountability quote pics


What is the ONE thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary? -Gary Keller


Image result for personal accountability fitness quote pic

 

  • Until my ONE thing is done, everything else is a distraction. -Gary Keller

 

 

This is so important... be mindful... and lighthearted... quite a wonderful combo(:

You know what to do it and you do it.

You know what to do it and you do it.

You know you have within you what IT TAKES to achieve any goal you set for yourself.

You are the exception.

You are the success.

you’re doing it right now.

you’re the one that did it.

you’re the one that figured it out.

“I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”

“I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.”

“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”

“I focus on this task only. This task is easy.”

“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”

“Clarity”

“Focus”

 

What I give

too much

attention to

becomes my reality.

This is going to be inner outer fun!!!

 

it is going to be  awesome!!!

 

it will be a lovely day & completely enjoyable!!!

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Slide08.jpg

Our minds look for the exception of the best and dwell on less

to be ready for what could go wrong.

While that may sound logical for proactive mindset, it also sets you up for much mental work.

Lets create a mindset that gives you what you need and want under any and all conditions to bring out the best

and requiring a readiness

for best

outcomes under any &

all conditions.

love 💕 , Refreshing 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • Anyone who dreams of an uncommon life eventually discovers that there is no choice but to seek an uncommon approach to living it. -Gary Keller

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • In a world of no instructions, asking :What's Your One Thing" becomes the simple formula for finding exceptional answers ~The one thing.
  • What is the ONE thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary? -Gary Keller

    Until my ONE thing is done, everything else is a distraction. -Gary Keller

    When you give your ONE Thing your most emphatic “Yes!” and vigorously say “No!” to the rest, extraordinary results become possible. -Gary Keller

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for advanced concepts of personal training

I prioritize my well-being

with ease

 

by embracing self-care

 

nurturing my mind

and body,

 

creating a balanced

and fulfilling life

 

that reflects my

true

joyous

inner being.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I enjoy how my physicality

expresses itself. Thank you 

 

→   I am totally at peace with myself

→   Time is plentiful. I always

have plenty of time. I make wise

use of all my time.

I breathe life into my core values every day.  →  

All areas of my life are in balance with my core values. 

→   All areas of my life are in joyful balance with my core values. 

 

 

→   I really did know

what I wanted right down to my core!

 

 

 

→   I love myself right down to

the very core of who I Am...

 

 

I totally trust myself.  →

  My true core is at peace and secure.

 

  →   I have no cap on

allowing myself to be open to

info which assists

 

  →   There is good in every situation, and this one is no exception

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I allow myself to look forward to this day and days which follow

under all conditions.


Now I will enjoy everything

under all conditions 

Now I feel the energy of flow. 
Now I have made room for all 

positive progressive Frequency and 

Positive Possibilities!!!


I AM the solution . 
My techniques for what is needed is automatic and exceptional.

I AM excellent at what I do and what I am thinking of doing.

I AM experiencing miraculous and awesome flow.

I AM ready for this brand new moment every moment.


Always have a better way

Always have an ingenious plan

Always allowing exceptional  kindness, fun, creativity

Today is that day I AM stepping up to all I AM and ALL IS PHENOMENALLY WELL

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

How to get things done and feel exceptional in the process?

Answer:

 

“When you marry a clear intention (intention being a thoughtful process), with an elevated emotion (which is a heartfelt process),
you move into a new state of being.” Joe Dipenza 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You Are the Victorious Exception ❣️💐🙏🏼

How will you restart this moment? 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content