login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 mercy, compassion, and forgiveness

May I …. ( fill in the blank pls)

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

May I experience

mercy, compassion, andĀ forgiveness

for my imperfections.

May I experience & be grantedĀ 

mercy, compassion, andĀ forgiveness

where I have given my best with what I have known & wasn’t able to do moreĀ 

Ā 

May I experience in the home of my mind & bodyĀ 

mercy, compassion, andĀ forgiveness

for feeling & being burnt out by huge things to do that are hard to completeĀ 

Ā 

May I experienceĀ 

mercy, compassion, andĀ forgiveness

for how I stumble thru the micro-steps of everything I will do to the best of my abilityĀ 

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content