login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 1️⃣Endless Awesome Possibilities With Affirmations

Endless Awesome 

♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥
I define the pace of my life.
I easily recognize everything that benefits my life and carefully nurture these things.
With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater insight into my life.

 

  •  
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I am creating new possibilities in my life. The universe is my playground.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I love experiencing anything I desire at anytime. It can be as simple as retreating into my mind and activating my imagination around the subject.

  • I am the embodiment of clear beautiful focus…and memory is increasingly wonderful whenever it best serves me
  • ~~ ✰~~
    Giving life to an idea through creativity is a life giving experience that I relish.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I am abundant in many ways! I am feeling vital and alive in each moment.
  •  
  • ~~ ✰~~

    I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I am open to receive my higher good.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    In become even more compassionate to myself I reap the reward of spending less time inching upstream. 
  • ~~ ✰~~

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You are the exception.

Your mind is constantly

creating optimistic

and positive thoughts

all day long

about everything

you do.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   You are filled with energy to do all the daily activities in your life...and then some.

 →  You see all of the beauty and grace which is around you with loving gratitude.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You are ready for your quantum leap!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


  →  You can begin now with fantastic clarity.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You fill your

day with joy

and face it with joy

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→  You are

creating the life that you want.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You can pause and reset

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You value your well-being

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You honor your pace

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You keep moving forward, gently.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You celebrate completion, no matter what it is 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Your best looks different every day and you like it like that

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You permit myself to feel relief.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You are brave for continuing.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • ~~ ✰~~
    Any action spent in cultivating a feeling of alignment is time well spent.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    Productivity is a function of focusing and breaking big projects down into digestible chunks that can be incrementally combined to form a finished project.
  • ~~ ✰~~

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

~~ ✰~~
I find that realm of inspired action easily and frequently.

  • ~~ ✰~~
    Everything I do increases the harmony, beauty, and order in my life.
  • ~~ ✰~~

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I bring my dreams into the present moment.
  • ~~ ✰~~
    I pull the plug on limitations and rise into a new consciousness of power.
  • ~~ ✰~~

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content