login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Tonight Morning &Afternoon- Doing What It Takes

Doing what it takes 💐

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Evening (before sleep / wind‑down)
1. I release today’s tension and celebrate steady progress.
2. I forgive what didn’t get done and honor what I did.
3. I close work with gratitude and prepare my body for rest.
4. I let go of unfinished tasks to regain calm.
5. I reward effort with gentle recovery tonight.
6. I breathe out stress and breathe in restoration.
7. I am proud of persistence and allow myself sleep.
8. I unplug and create space to replenish.
9. I reflect on wins and plan one clear next step.
10. I sleep to restore strength for tomorrow’s drive 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Morning (start of day / pre- tasks )

11. I wake with clarity and commit to focused action.
12. I set one priority that will move the needle.
13. My energy is ready; small self-care fuels big work.
14. I hydrate, breathe, and begin with purpose.
15. I set boundaries that protect my attention today.
16. I face the day determined and steady.
17. I break tasks into clear, conquerable steps.
18. I prime my mind with positivity and realistic goals.
19. I choose momentum over perfection this morning.
20. I honor my limits while pursuing bold outcomes.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

.

 Evening (repeat for later / second wind)
41. I acknowledge today’s effort and honor my recovery.
42. I close remaining loops with one clear action, then rest.
43. I soothe my body and mind before sleep.
44. I practice gratitude for what I completed today.
45. I let rest prepare me to return stronger tomorrow.
46. I separate work from rest with a calming ritual.
47. I celebrate resilience and choose restorative sleep.
48. I release pressure and invite restorative quiet.
49. I forgive minor setbacks and cherish progress.
50. I rest fully now so I can rise ready to do it again.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am proud

of

my persistence

and allow myself a perfect

 sleep

before 

starting 

again 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I Am always allowing a better way.

I am pleased how my mind takes care of my body.

I allow the fulfillment of my dreams and aspirations.

I am whole, perfect, strong,powerful, loving, harmonious and happy

I look forward to a deep restful sleep and wake with enthusiasm for the day.

I enjoy how my physicality expresses itself.

I let go of a specific outcome and enjoy the surrender.

Today is a good day, and it continues to get better and better.

I am well rested everyday.

Joy is my body’s keynote; vitality is its song.

Gratitude and peace flow through my mind and body like a clear, healing stream

I will see the beauty and presence of God in every soul who crosses my path

I profit from all of my experiences here.

The greatest gift I give others is the example of my own life working.

I am so honored, I am so blessed, I am so grateful to be loved so much.

I am a shining example of spiritual and physical well-being.

My body tells me what it needs

Every part of my body carries out its tasks easily and naturally

This body is a beloved temple, with whom I am well-pleased

9b04bc424dd6a911861dafbb5fed8354--happy-life-quotes-all-quotes.jpgIMG_4052.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0HBxS1-XvTDkw3dGBRGwlSnyz8f5W60pEccByr6xaLWpluGtt7A

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content