login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 Self Care Home Care & Creating World of Preference

Selfcare 

1️⃣

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Home Care 

2️⃣

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Creating My World 🌎 

3️⃣

The-life-I-create-is-great-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I Am always allowing a better way.

I am pleased how my mind takes care of my body.

I allow the fulfillment of my dreams and aspirations.

I am whole, perfect, strong,powerful, loving, harmonious and happy

I look forward to a deep restful sleep and wake with enthusiasm for the day.

I enjoy how my physicality expresses itself.

I let go of a specific outcome and enjoy the surrender.

Today is a good day, and it continues to get better and better.

I am well rested everyday.

Joy is my body’s keynote; vitality is its song.

Gratitude and peace flow through my mind and body like a clear, healing stream

I will see the beauty and presence of God in every soul who crosses my path

I profit from all of my experiences here.

The greatest gift I give others is the example of my own life working.

I am so honored, I am so blessed, I am so grateful to be loved so much.

I am a shining example of spiritual and physical well-being.

My body tells me what it needs

Every part of my body carries out its tasks easily and naturally

This body is a beloved temple, with whom I am well-pleased

9b04bc424dd6a911861dafbb5fed8354--happy-life-quotes-all-quotes.jpgIMG_4052.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0HBxS1-XvTDkw3dGBRGwlSnyz8f5W60pEccByr6xaLWpluGtt7A

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Join in & support your focus 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Protein first 🍹
 drink shake,

 

I have

got this 🙏🏼💐🥳

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

How to get things done and feel exceptional in the process?

Answer:

 

“When you marry a clear intention (intention being a thoughtful process), with an elevated emotion (which is a heartfelt process),
you move into a new state of being.” Joe Dipenza 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am drenched in harmonious peaceful joyous creativity.
 
 
 
I am open and receptive to all the love and light the universe contains
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“Remember why you started.” –

Anonymous

 

 

Normalize Nervous System - Binaural Theta 764 Hz (60)

Member;528Universe
Created this
He stated
the 764 Hz frequency is a frequency associated with normalization of ones central nervous system

He stared this video combines the 764 Hz frequency with a binaurally created Theta wave to...
Stimulate nervous system functions
Improves long-term memory
Reduces Electrical Sensitivity
Improves motivation, reducing
procrastination
on
Reduces ones unwillingness to work

852 Hz - LET GO of Fear, Overthinking & Worries | Cleanse Destructive Energy | Awakening Intuition

Solfeggio 852 Hz is directly connected to the principle of Light, and Light is a higher form of bioenergy.This frequency can be used as means for opening up for communication with your higher self and awaken your intuition and inner strength. This frequency can be used to cleanse trapped negative energy and dissolve fear, overthinking and worries.

PowerThoughts Meditation Club

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content