|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
When you feel everything is important and time is running out - stop - pause and…
say what matters most to your highest self:
I am always safe.
I love my current situation.
God’s ideas are better than mine.
I listen.
All is well in my world.


related threads coming soon

Completing tasks on time is a priority.thank you !
Approaching each task with focus and determination leads to success.thank you !
Time is managed effectively, resulting in meeting deadlines with ease.thank you !
Proactive steps are taken to ensure all responsibilities are fulfilled promptly.thank you !
A productive mindset is embraced, tackling tasks without procrastination.thank you !
The importance of timely completion is recognized and acted upon.thank you !
Achievements are celebrated when tasks are finished ahead of schedule.thank you !
A structured plan is created to allow for efficient work.thank you !
Commitment to goals drives consistent action.thank you !
A sense of accomplishment is felt when tasks are completed on time.thank you !
Focus is maintained on the task at hand, leading to efficient progress.thank you !
Distractions are minimized, allowing for a clear path to completion.thank you !
Each task is approached with a positive attitude and enthusiasm.thank you !
Time is allocated wisely, ensuring all tasks receive the attention they deserve.thank you !
Challenges are viewed as opportunities for growth and learning.thank you !
A sense of urgency is embraced, motivating timely action.thank you !
Daily goals are set and achieved, building momentum for future tasks.thank you !
Reflection on completed tasks fosters continuous improvement.thank you !
A balanced approach to work and rest enhances overall productivity.thank you !
Commitment to excellence drives the quality of work produced.thank you !


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

+(1).jpg)
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
You know what to do it and you do it.
You know what to do it and you do it.
You know you have within you what IT TAKES to achieve any goal you set for yourself.
You are the exception.
You are the success.
you’re doing it right now.
you’re the one that did it.
you’re the one that figured it out.
“I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.” |
“I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.” |
“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.” |
“I focus on this task only. This task is easy.” |
“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.” |
“Clarity” |
“Focus” |
|
What I give too much attention to becomes my reality. This is going to be fun!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
You
plan realistically
and follow through kindly
& with a prayer
& efforts - all done
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
You
have
solutions,
and you
focus
on them
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
You
trust that timing
unfolds in your favor.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
You have enough time today to do what matters most.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I only have loving memories and loving future thoughts
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am worthy of ideal
self-care
I am worthy of
creating
and prioritizing my well-being.
I am worthy of Decision flow
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am resilient,
and I bounce back
from perceived burnout
with strength & joy
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi