login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 You know what to do it and you do it.

 

You know what to do it and you do it.

You know what to do it and you do it.

You know you have within you what IT TAKES to achieve any goal you set for yourself.

You are the exception.

You are the success.

you’re doing it right now.

you’re the one that did it.

you’re the one that figured it out.

“I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”

“I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.”

“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”

“I focus on this task only. This task is easy.”

“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”

“Clarity”

“Focus”

 

What I give

too much

attention to

becomes my reality.

This is going to be inner outer fun!!!

 

it is going to be  awesome!!!

 

it will be a lovely day & completely enjoyable!!!

5267ef66654dd78be3d8c9d7862fd27d--bucket-filler-appreciation-quotes.jpg

Yes lovely day & completely enjoyable!!!

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I have been waking up thru the night bc no AC … though the affirmations cut right thru my discomfort.

its amazing how remembering we have a choice on how to speak to ourselves- changes everything!

anyone else rediscovering that over & over ?

You know what to do it and you do it.

You know what to do it and you do it.

You know you have within you what IT TAKES to achieve any goal you set for yourself.

You are the exception.

You are the success.

you’re doing it right now.

you’re the one that did it.

you’re the one that figured it out.

“I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”

“I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.”

“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”

“I focus on this task only. This task is easy.”

“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”

“Clarity”

“Focus”

 

What I give

too much

attention to

becomes my reality.

This is going to be inner outer fun!!!

 

it is going to be  awesome!!!

 

it will be a lovely day & completely enjoyable!!!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You know what to do it and you do it.

You know what to do it and you do it.

You know you have within you what IT TAKES to achieve any goal you set for yourself.

You are the exception.

You are the success.

you’re doing it right now.

you’re the one that did it.

you’re the one that figured it out.

“I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”

“I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.”

“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”

“I focus on this task only. This task is easy.”

“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content