login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 Easy - Okay Easy (-ease )

My ultimate hope when I post anything….is that I do not distract you from the focus that you desire on this site while visiting. In attempt to do that, I’ve added a new music thread- Easy Listening Accomplishing-Music

For many of us, utilizing the PC for the business of living is commonplace… but let’s face it, taking breaks can grow into something entitled a well deserved break from daily energy spent

The criteria for this thread are long playing, minimal or empowering lyrics ( even meditations)

 or simply instrumental… as background to your focus…or a background to being when it is time to simply be …(:

The goals is..to stay relaxed but energized while doing what it is you do

It is my hope …that this thread will not only encourage participation on bmindful, but all of us assisting one another as the mindful joyous people we are…with our own uniquely focused-intention & enhance experience in the process .with respect and continued blessings, selfcare

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Kenny G tunes-Going Home, Song Bird, Silhouette, Trade winds, Uncle Al, Let Go (approx 2

☑Learn to shake

yourself loose from

what the world believes

 is the only reality

 

. Neville Goddard

 

 

 

☑→   I NOW CHOOSE TO BALANCE ACTION AND RELAXATION

IN MY LIFE.

 

☑I know now that I really can achieve any goal that I set for myself ! I set goals, I write them down and I  achieve them. I  am  taking action, right now, today to achieve them.

☑My skills  and abilities have reached a higher level than I have ever allowed before.I appreciate my talents and utilize them where they serve best.

→   I can envision the many levels of a project, begin easily, and complete magnificently.  →   I am always aware that being a loving person is the most direct path to peace and happiness in my own life.  →   I am a strong healthy beautiful soul  →   Wow! I have created a completely organized understanding of the solution I have desired.

Image result for neville goddard meetup quote pics

neville goddard - Google Search

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

OK, say you take a look around you say easy? 
Yes, easy

It’s kind of like a glass full glass empty 

Close your eyes 

Don’t

Let your mind talk

unless it has something nice to say

Go deep

& invite yourself to easy 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

And when it feels hard I love myself thru it

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

001-buddha-quotes-on-love.gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Easy & Proactive 

I got this 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am in the midst of quite a big focus & determined to do what I can 

I remain lighthearted & choose to do what’s most important to me

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content