login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 I achieve everything I set out to do because I live like it were easy

I achieve everything I set out to do

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

No-goal-is-too-distant.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


Success and 
harmony, peace and confidence are mine.
I Am serene and sure, joyful
 and achieving, confident of ultimate splendor.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

☑lunknown-quote-think-of-ease-but-work-on.gifaffirmation_1_grande.jpeg?v=1486498140d241e3222dd54fa0f48ab0b51d569d05.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

“The first thing Ito do when I wake up every day, is to ask myself “What kind of day would I like to have today?”

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

“The next thing I do when I wake up every day, is to ask myself “What kind of day would I like to have and proceed to

allow it?”

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

surfing.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

FSQ2-2.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

20140508-222959.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Tim Ferris once asked

What would this look like if it were easy?”
Give that thought pls 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content