login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 Today /Tonight intention

Intendย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Today

I Am

cleared paths

I love bringing clarity everywhere I AM

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I intend to give everything I do

space

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I intend to

be

very

close to my friend

Happiness again.

ย 

โ†’ ย  I know beauty because of the beauty I have known and the beauty I carry inside. My daily life is beauty forevermore.
ย  โ†’ ย  LOVE is who we are.Though we are more than Love - We are spiritย 
ย  โ†’ ย  It is an exceptional idea to allow my primary purpose to be happy and healthy . Mom really had it right. Thank You Mom!
ย  โ†’ ย  I can create any routine I like, one cognitive brain thought and heart feeling at a time.
ย  โ†’ ย  * I prioritize my well-being with ease by embracing self-care and nurturing my mind and body, creating a balanced and fulfilling life that reflects my true joyous inner being.
ย  โ†’ ย  I find comfort in my memories and strength in my journey.
ย  โ†’ ย  My home is very organized. I really like my home and I choose to live in my organized, well arranged home in the happiest way every day.
ย  โ†’ ย  My healthy lifestyle is very important and I organize it to reflect this and maintain it
ย  โ†’

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content