login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 Great Day To Be Simply Effective

I love how ..,

fill inย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I love how follow thru is as easy as following throughย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I love how my timer allows for do many task completions

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I love how I am accepting

with my flexibility & adaptive

plan

& as wonderful as I AM

Amazing momentย 

Wow I can do whatever I am desiringย 

1 microstep @ a timeย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

cb244528411e9ce05b6e785fb2e7343e.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

You honor limits

while pursuing

bold outcomes.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content