login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 When so much to do say ..

What you say when you have a lot to do ..,

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 I will do one small

thing ; I can stop when I need.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I can do one small step and this is what is  next :
Progress, not perfection and I love the progress I am making .
Breathe  I’m safe right now and safe is what I AM
One choice at a time is easy
Small is enough and a lot of small gets me through 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Rest is part of work and I rest somwell


That’s my super power that I am allowed to pause and start again  
 I did what I could and I do again 1 small thing 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 I’m doing my best as always 
This moment will pass and I AM

creating more 

 Each choice cares for me.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I deserve care.
I’m not alone in this. Thank you Creator God

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love how I  protect my energy.
I love how I honor my limits.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 Tiny wins add up and it is right now

I’m learning as I go. 

I can change my plan though right now so am

happy with the plan in process

.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

It’s okay to feel whatever I am

feeling

I’m kinder than my critic because my critic has no vision 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I choose gentleness.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I awake early and act on what is needed 

i start my day with nutritional wonder drink

. , light weight clothes

and vigor that is industrious

and focused 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

95a22336a618c4f05ddaa0b52e4e9f51--positive-affirmations-for-women-morning-affirmations.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content