login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 Healing

Tim Ferris once asked

What would this look like if it were easy?”
Give that thought pls 

 

I-love-how-healthy-I-am-positive-affirmation.jpg

☑Even when I am busy, I still carve the time to sleep enough and well. I can always find the time to take care of myself because I am a priority in my life.

I am focused on my ideal care

 

☑I am in wonderment at the science of nutrition and ideal self care.

Taking best  care of myself has led to constant discovery and amazement of how well my body can work.

☑Clean, pure water is a precious gift, and I drink it abundantly and gratefully.

☑Nutrition is a keystone for everything I do, so I make it an important part of my life and set aside time to eat well.

☑I expect a lot from my body every day, so I affirm its right to expect healthy fuel from me.

☑When I eat natural, fresh foods rather than processed ones, I feel more connected to the earth and the hands that grew it, and I am grateful.

☑Pure spiritual and physical nourishment is what enables me to give to others, and so I make it a priority.

I choose to wonderfully take care of mind, body, spirit, and creativity.

affirmations sources CREATED BY SELF AND LIKE EVERYONE -A  multitude of sources…often tweaked by self… some sources I know of:http://spiritualityhealth.com/ , thinkbrilliantly.com

 

 

Love how today was meant for me to ease into and create.
 

quote Taking care of yourself requires discipline and focus……it takes alot of courage to nourish and respectfully pay attention to YOU.
It is your right and responsibility, as well as your joy to love and be loved. “ quote came from a page entitled Ravenstarshealingroom’s Blog https://ravenstarshealingroom.wordpress.com/

Image result for inspirational quotes about nutrition

Image result for quotes about mindful feelings pics

Today I ask myself what I need and give generously!

I am the creator of my time.

 
→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I allow the power of my being to produce magnificent health in my life forever more
→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI love my life because I live it with ease, and with ease I can have anything.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love how my heart keeps me centered, and grounded.→ 

→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I bring my life and aspirations into focus and concentrate on where I want to go.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Endocrine

BP 1

BP 2 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Love💋Healthy Talk

 

 

poster-regret-eating-do-it.jpg

poster-do-it-diet-expiration.jpg


 

(if any pics are not for use -will promptly delete)

  →   I focus my power. I change my life.

Health7da1ca105aca550c50487f422fb78bb7.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content