login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2026 A Self Care Blog / thread ( join in)

Self Care is my favorite part of things 

See the source image

 

Image result for acceptance  of self is asking you quote pics

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ba5ed45b133b7cedf3783bc3c16a6d7c--comfort-zone-remember-this.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Tim Ferris once asked

What would this look like if it were easy?”
Give that thought pls 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Love💋Healthy Talk

 

 

poster-regret-eating-do-it.jpg

poster-do-it-diet-expiration.jpg


 

(if any pics are not for use -will promptly delete)

  →   I focus my power. I change my life.

Health7da1ca105aca550c50487f422fb78bb7.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

I can accomplish anything I set my mind on

I live in the present moment by being grateful for all my life experiences

I achieve everything I set out to do

I complete all of my creative endeavors with focus and zest.

Prosperity comes to me easily and effortlessly.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I Cool down 

 I breathe cool air in.

Each breath cools me.

My skin softens and cools.

 Coolness flows through me.

 I release heat with each exhale.

 My pulse is steady and calm.

 My shoulders relax and drop.

 I am safe and steady.

 My face feels cool and calm.

My hands are cooling down.

 My forehead relaxes and cools.

Cool air soothes my chest.

 I welcome gentle coolness.

 My breath brings relief.

I let go of tension now.

 My body supports my rest.

 I soften into the present 

My body is calming now. 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


Every breath brings ease.
I am slowing down gently.
Calm washes over me now.
 I feel cooler with each breath.
I rest and heal in cool calm.
 I am protected and steady.
. I allow my body to cool.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

imperturbable
ĭm″pər-tûr′bə-bəl
adjective
Unshakably calm and collected: synonym: cool.
Incapable of being disturbed or disconcerted.
not easily perturbed, upset or excited
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

27f1bf72b3143831ab9bd5d561f5635d.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My future is harmoniously happening!

 Peace as a practice restores me to my natural love.

I easily connect with my inner peace whenever I desire

I am totally empowered to create and hold my inner peace.

 I easily connect with my inner peace whenever I desire.

 

I now feel inner peace and serenity.

I find deep inner peace within myself as I Am

 Thank you for my freedom to make choices and to simply be a free soul in this wonderful world.

I have profound inner peace and serenity
My inner peace remains unaffected by outside circumstances.

My outward appearance reflects my inner peace and happiness

 I am so happy and grateful for the inner peace and joy in my life.

I radiate my deep inner peace and deeply touch those around me.

I am overflowing with inner peace

 

I am filled with inner peace

I experience inner peace, every second of every minute of every hour of every day.

 

No one else is responsible for my inner peace, ever.

I now feel inner peace and true serenity

 

 
 
 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content